ARRL VEC Technician, General, and Extra Class exams are given in the Melbourne area on the third Saturday of even-numbered months.
West Melbourne Library
2755 Wingate Blvd.
Melbourne, Florida 32904
CANDIDATE ARRIVAL TIME:
No later than 9:30 AM
Pre-registration is a must. Contact Judy via email at VEtesting@cfl.rr.com to make all arrangements and receive exam instructions. No phone calls.
The following information is on the confirmation email that Judy will be sending out to you:
1) Please have the new interactive Form 605 filled out, signed and bring it with you to the test session. Fill it out on your computer, then print it out. Simple! None will be available at the test session!
2) If you haven't already, please send me your mailing address, phone number and class of exam you will be taking. This is required for the pre-registration.
3) The fee is $15 for the Amateur Radio exams. Due to past problems with checks, cash only, please.
4) You will need to bring two pieces of ID, One must be a photo ID! If you are upgrading, she will also need a photocopy of your license.
5) Arrive no later than 9:30 AM.
ARRL-VEC EXAM SCHEDULE FOR 2021:
February 20, 2021
April 17, 2021
June 19, 2021
August 21, 2021
October 16, 2021
December 18, 2021
ARRL HQ - ARRL Front page
ARRL Study Materials - Books
Register for an FRN: FCC
Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society, Melbourne, Florida - PCARS